New Features!

Hello everyone!

I hope summer was easy and breezy and ultimately relaxing for you and your families.

There a many changes going on at B.A.S.E.D. Press, and one of them is my new favorite thing! You all know how much I love writers. I love them. I love reading, I love the vast expanses of human imagination.

Every week, I'm featuring a new writer. Typically, I feature only fiction novelists, but I have recently met incredibly talented nonfiction writers who have stolen my heart. I love stories, real or imagined, stories are the thread that bind the fabric of our culture.

So.

I'm working tirelessly on adding a nonfiction division at B.A.S.E.D. Press. I want to bring you stories from across the globe and the bookstore aisle. Until then, I want to share them with you. I think you'll enjoy it.

~Dayna

2 comments:

  1. Ahh wonderful! I need some new books to read for the summer when I'm relaxing taking time off of blogging and working as a Project manager! Will be referencing ur post at Barnes n nobles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howja like to RITE 999+ nonillion,
    irresistable, indelible,
    bombastic, legendary,
    brazen! endorphin! sheeer,
    psycadelic maaadness!!!
    novels in Seventh-Heaven with
    'moi, aussi, s'il-vous plait' in a
    quaint, King-Size-Library that has
    all the explosive, exhilarating
    exploration AND! expectation?
    Exquisite, exponentially explicit?
    Extraordinary-expertise-exactly...
    withe wildchild, goofy, raw!kuss
    extras for the length/breadth/width
    of victorious E T E R N I T Y??

    Follow us Upstairs,
    miss gorgeous babe...

    ReplyDelete