The Tuatha Book Bonanza

Come September, Tuatha and the Seven Sisters Moon will be available for presale through www.dvonthaer.com. This bonanza is for the first edition, which will feature a limited special Salem Edition cover. Once these are gone, no others will be printed. Each copy will be personally signed, and shipped directly in October, one full month before it's released to the public. The price will include shipping in the US and Canada.

In mid-October, I will be in Salem, Mass to promote my book, hold book signings, and other events. If you, or anyone you know, would like to pre-arrange a book signing, meeting, or anything else, please e-mail me at daynaATdvonthaer.com. This includes book clubs, and so on.

The presale of this book will go to help launch the first and second printings of Tuatha and the Seven Sisters Moon, as well as cement the necessary tools for B.A.S.E.D. Press. I am so grateful for the support I've received during the creation of this book, and through the early stages of promotion. If you have a product or service you'd like help promoting, e-mail me to see if we can arrange some cross-marketing. I am more than willing to support those who support me. We are all in this together!

Thanks to everyone for their support and kind words, I can't express enough how much I appreciate it!

Dayna

2 comments:

  1. great blog. i'm following you now. you should check out/follow mine. i've got all things books...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, thanks! I'm working on the website for B.A.S.E.D. Press, but I definitely wanted to use this blog to focus on other books, writers, and the publishing industry as a whole. Not to mention, the joys of being a writer while managing 3 kids!

    ReplyDelete